Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Horoscope Signs as Adam Rippon quotes

Aries - “Sometimes I might meet people and they might just not like me, not want to get to know me. And that’s okay. They’re boring as hell anyway.”

Taurus - “I’ve learned from every setback, proudly own up to my mistakes, grown from disappointments, and now I’m a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.”

Gemini - “I say I really like my slutty costumes. It’s, like, tongue in cheek. But I do, I really like my slutty costumes.”

Cancer - “The other day I was joking to one of my friends. He was like, ‘You’re kind of everywhere right now.’ I was like, ‘I know; I’m America’s sweetheart.’ He laughed in my face.”

Leo - “I can’t explain witchcraft. I just feel like I’m coming into my own. I’m confident in who I am and what I’m doing. I’m just having a great time.”

Virgo - “Nobody loves me as much as I love me; so I guess I’ll just be my own Valentine tomorrow.”

Libra - “I was recently asked in an interview what its like to be a gay athlete in sports. I said that it’s exactly like being a straight athlete. Lots of hard work but usually done with better eyebrows.”

Scorpio - "I’m like a witch and you can’t kill me. I keep coming back every year, and every year I get better.”

Sagittarius - “I’m going to go to Target, and I’m going to get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc Oyster Bay with the twist top. Yeah. Uh-huh. Immediately. You can come right over. I live like 15 minutes from LAX and we can just have a day.“

Capricorn - “Maybe if this were my fifth Olympic Games, I’d say, ‘Oh, I wish it were like this, or like that.’ But honestly, at this point in my life, if they said, 'Here’s your opening ceremony outfit,’ and then handed me a piece of rope and some broken sticks and a trash bag, I’d be like, 'IT’S GORGEOUS. I’LL MAKE IT WORK.”

Aquarius - “I might not be the best, but I’m the most fun.”

Pisces - “With everything going on in the media about me this Valentine’s Day I don’t want people to get distracted and forget how beautiful I am (on the outside).”

No comments:

Post a Comment